Developing and growing leaders to have a positive impact on the team, the organization and the business.
- Trying to build and align leaders and teams to your organization’s vision and values?
- Wanting a high performing team that is driving business results and employee engagement?
- Needing to build and enhance your leader’s skill tool box?
- Expecting to grow and develop your next generation of leaders?
- Customized facilitation to help you and your teams with building vision and values, enhancing team performance and building trust.
- Customized leader skills training; providing leadership tools and skill development.
- Customized team building or skills training.
Contact me for a discussion on your needs and a customized quote.
What clients are saying:
“We were looking to change our vision statement and update our values to be more reflective of our current landscape and culture. Cindy led a thoughtful, interactive workshop with our board and leadership team. She created space for inspiring exploration and dialogue with the entire team. The result was a powerful vision and values we use to guide our long term planning as well as our day-to-day operation. Working with Cindy felt as though she was part of our team, as her knowledge of our company, our strategic direction and final goal, showcased her dedication to any organizations success that she works with. We will continue to work with Cindy to facilitate our future leadership training, strategic planning, and visioning for this organization.” ~ Brady Smith, Executive Director – Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
“Cindy has been the driving force of guidance for myself and our team whilst at The Adventure Group. She has made my personal transition of joining an established company very smooth. She helped coach our team by providing us with the tools and skills needed to succeed. Filling us with the confidence to think creatively and push ourselves to question the norm. I believe myself and the other leaders in the organization have been given the opportunity to thrive by adopting her teachings.” ~ Liam Hill, Manager Operations – The Adventure Group